Sunday, January 2, 2011

Kiss a dog and SAVE your $$$$$$$$$$$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, it's been a DANG long time since i entered a blog! I stumbled upon a remarkable discovery today that i'm compelled to share with all you vanity seekers. I went to my cousin's house to pick up my Aunt Betty (who deserves her own blog), and saw my cousin's dog CoCo. A very pretentious and sickening name indeed! However, this dog is in a word EDIBLE! I saw a pair of antlers my cousin bought her for Christmas and felt the need to fit her into them. CoCo looked annoyed, can you blame the poor bitch!?? She's had ENOUGH! Anyway, I placed them on her little head and she looked so DANG cute I gave her A BIG WET KISS straight on the lips. I left the house and got into my car with Aunt Betty (who is extremely unfamiliar with the word "boundaries.") Anyhoo, I continued to drive and felt this burning sensation on my lips. I looked in my rear view mirror, but couldn't see in the car because it was early evening and the lighting in the car sucks. When I got home I rushed to the mirror and I saw the ever so pleasant lips of Angelina Jolie, courtesy of CoCo. I was thrilled! I was all lipped up and nowhere to go, and this pleasant allergic reaction to CoCo lasted for about 5 HOURS!!!!!! That is an entire night out! so save the $$$ you spend on juvederm and lip plumper. If you're lucky enough to have an allergic reaction to a cat or dog...fuck the frog! Kiss a dog or cat! Angelina's lips are so much better than a prince! i shared my new found elation with my husband, (who also has an allergy to anything on 4 legs, including me.), and he seemed very optimistic about his penis! I just feel bad for CoCo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment